Search WEB

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Miss me yet Billboard For G.W.Bush real or just An internet trick ??

Miss me yet?: The Billboard of former President George W. Bush is real Or not ???


Every one is asking is it true ?? Or just An Internet trick

But the truth is


(IT'S TRUE ) !!!

with the words “Miss me yet?”.

The Miss me yet? Billboard located along I-35 near Wyoming Minnesota, where it was and who paid for it?


At first glance, it would seem to be from some person or group who isn't thrilled by President Barack Obama's performance so far -- unless it's a more ironic message from those who didn't think too much of Bush and want to remind voters about him.

Anyone out there know anything about where it came from? Tell us and we'll pass the word to Bob......We mean BOB COLLINS

. As he says, we could do a little crowdsourcing.


Hey guys,,,,,,,,,, do you Miss him yet???!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment