Search WEB

Custom Search

Monday, February 22, 2010

Your opinion worth Money !!!





Happy day to every one

Every one is talking nowadays about
How to get paid for your opinion !!

Today I’m gonna tell you about the easiest and cheapest way to earn money from your spare time on internet instead of Facebooking or trying your luck on ICQ Chat .




I discovered _For the first time_ that My opinion worth money !!


I never thought that I can make 5 Dollars in 5 minutes ! just for giving my opinion or my feedback .!!


Are you ready to calculate how much I earned after using internet for 2 hours in this job !?!


Although this type of job is very Profitable but it is not well known !




YOU TALKED SO MUCH But YOU DIDN’T TELL US


(((What is this all about ??)))


well ,,,,,


To understand simply the idea of this type of jobs
let me give you an example :


(A car company studying a new safety system and need to get feeds from consumers .

this company hire a web site like this one for example

to hire random people giving their opinions about the new safety system

and in turn give You from 5 -up to 120 dollars for each survey form,_ depending on the importance and length of the form _

Understand ?!!!

So… Simply ….

I give them my opinion and in turn they pay me for giving them Honest answers.

(((Your opinion is extremely valuable to companies as they alter their products, policies, and services based upon the feedback of consumers.

these Companies know that your time is valuable and they will compensate you for it.

Briefly this is the perfect job for lazy people like me

It is not a difficult work. If you have a job with a computer, you can quickly complete a few surveys during your lunch break. If you don’t mind having a laptop in front of you while you unwind and watch TV at night, filling out a survey or two can be done between commercials.

As long as you are at least 18 years old, anyone can start making money

I hear a question coming from your mind asking How Can I be sure that these companies would pay me as they promised ?

Well … websites like the one I told you about is investing time and money in finding and verifying all the companies that will pay you for surveys.

So it’s very secure and safe .

But in turn they ask you to pay JUST (less than 5 Dollars )

because They maintain and update their database regularly and verify all the companies that will pay you for surveys.

On the website you will find ((Real check received )) for the pay
One of the signed up members said

I was skeptical at first when I saw this because it seemed too good to be true, but after I joined and started taking these surveys, I realized this was the real deal. I can’t believe how easy it is to make money with surveys

And this Paragraph resembles exactly what i felt when I heard for the first time about these types of jobs

But Now I’m not skeptical any more ( my increasing bank account dollars surely removed my fears and doubts away )

As an expert in this field I collected some of these websites for you
You can start by trying the cheapest one of them
and after recieving your first check from your new job
& after being sure that these companies are seriouse you can start signing up for the rest of the websites.

After all, who wouldn’t want a couple hundred dollars a day just for giving their opinion?


this is a list of the most trusted websites hiring people for surveys


starting with the cheapest to start Trying and then deciding .


_You don’t have to be an american or living in america to sign up
you will recieve your check wherever you live


And I'm saying to these people who asked me about if they will be taxed for any of my jobs suggestions

And My answer is NO !


you are considered an independent contractor, and no taxes will be withheld from your pay


.!! Cool !




NOW Her's the list for the surveys


sites. I organized them starting with the


cheapest fees of registration .




(1)


This is the first Cheapest most trusted website .
you will not lose anything if you tried it for the first time


Click Here for SurveysPaid !

(2)


Another 5 dollars sign up fees >>>Click Here!

This website job opportunities:

**Try new products and “mystery shop" for pay... (And keep the products for FREE!)

**Participate in “focus groups” and get paid $100-$150 an hour!

**Watch movie trailers and commercials and get paid $10-$20+ an hour!

**Take surveys online, from anywhere, and get paid $5-$50+ an hour!

Take surveys on the phone, or by mail, and earn even more!


(3)


This one is for 29.95 Dollars BUT with 60 days money back guarantee ! >>

With this website
You have full 8 weeks to try our membership free. If you're not completely satisfied – you simply receive a complete refund of the membership fee.


This way you have nothing to lose whatever you decide. It's a win-win for you!

(4)


With this site (Surveys at home )
The registration is so easy
JUST three steps

Surveys At Home

(5)


Quick Paid Survey website registration fees is 67 dollars


Don't get shocked although its the highest registration fees 67 Dollars


But at this site {two surveys cover your registration fees }.

I think this short list of surveys paid websites is enough now

Soon I will get you a software that runs more than 3000 Surveys Sites !!

Ready to receive any of your questions
Send it to


Job_opportunities2010@yahoo.com

I will respond to it in next post


0 comments:

Post a Comment